Welcome to Earle Inspection
Independent LOLER, PUWER and Minor PSSR Inspections.
Based between Bracknell and Wokingham, Berkshire, U.K. Serving Central London, West London, Western Home Counties, M40 Corridor to Oxford, M4 Corridor to Newbury, M3 Corridor to Basingstoke, and A3 Corridor to Guildford.
Statutory and Non-Statutory Periodic Inspections provided for a broad range of:-
- Garage Equipment (including Air Receivers) and Recovery Vehicles
- Materials Handling Equipment, including Order Pickers, Work Assist Vehicles, Dock Levellers, and Scissor Platform Hoists.
- SEMA Reach Truck Pallet Racking in Warehouses.
- Tail Lifts, Skip Hoists, and Airport High Risers.
- Suspended Access Equipment and Building Maintenance Units.
- Industrial Lifting Equipment and Lifting Tackle, including Lifting Frames for Boat Yards, etc.
- Excavators, Wheeled Loaders, Dump Trucks, and Construction / Earthmoving Equipment.
- Mobile and Lorry-Mounted Cranes, Fork Lift Trucks, and Telescopic Site Handlers.
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms.
- Patient Hoists and Slings (Elderly Patient Homes / Hospitals).
- Recreational and Playground Equipment.
All Inspections carried out in a Responsive, Timely, Cost Effective, and Competent fashion by Member of Bureau of Engineer Surveyors and the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
, and Minor PSSR Inspections
L.O.L.E.R. and P.U.W.E.R - What does it mean to you?
For a brief guide to L.O.L.E.R. and P.U.W.E.R. inspections, what they mean to you and your business and the real cost of an accident in the workplace, please click here.